keskiviikko 4. toukokuuta 2011

Love is like a brick - you can build a house or sink a dead body.

Long time no post! 
Seems like it's going to be tradition that I update my blog when I'm at work. Again I'm in nightshift and now I have good time to write. 

I bet you want to know about that interview? Well, I haven't gotten any information yet. 2 weeks ago they said they can't promise to anyone yet, mostly because they don't know how many people they can take there for summer. 
Anyways, I have those family courses in August, September and December - at least. And my boss said that I should let her know when I'm available again! She said they need workers in here too. I have only 7 shifts left in here for now. It was my decision so I'm happy with it. Somehow I'm going to miss this place and these people. Not all of them, but most. 

On thursday I'm going to Kokkola. Going to visit my friend and be there rest of the week. We're going to see Poisonblack on Friday :) After that I'm going to do few shifts and go to Lahti with my grandmother. We're going to be there almost 2 weeks. In June, I'm not going to be at home that much. 2nd of June we're heading to Helsinki! Going to Amoral show and Private Line show in that weekend :D So excited! And of course, our London-Hamburg-Berlin trip is in June. Meeting friends and have good time. Can't wait!

So many good things to come! Trips, new Gaga album, new Amoral album... So hyped because all of that. 
I have so much new music too! Natalia Kills' "Perfection" is amazing piece of art. Even more amazing that I expected. Also I finally fell in love with Sara properly. I always liked them but when I saw their show it made me buy their albums and listen them more. So did The Man-Eating Tree show. Those people are just so professional. They don't have to think what they do, they just do it. It's in their spine. New "Judas" single by Gaga is awesome too. First I was so confused and didn't get it after first listening. Now when I have listened it several times, it's opening to me. 

I don't even know what I should write. This post might be the most confusing ever. Sorry about that. So many things I'm excited about. I think it's better to stop before this gets too messy. Hahaha

Love, 
- Tekni -

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti