tiistai 1. helmikuuta 2011

Song For The Stubborn.

Hey everyone.

I almost forgot I got this blog here. I'm so sorry I haven't been writing here for ages. Now I'm at work (nightshift) so I have time to write something for you. I promise I'm gonna try to update this more. Work takes too much time.

So much has been happened after my last blog text.

First of all, I got a job. I started beginning of August and I'm still working at same place. This job is great. There's no nothing sure about work and is there work in future or no, but to me it's okay. I don't want permanent job. If I had one, I would feel like I'm chained in this little shitty town which I'm living now. I'm not gonna stay here forever. I wanna see the world and I wanna get as much different kinda work experience as I can.

I was planning to send some job applications to Helsinki for summer. There's awesome opportunities and I'm very interested of those places. All of them are jobs with people who has mental health problems or problems with drug etc. Those places are my area, for that kinda places I specialized.

But in the other hand, I'm not sure if I'm going. I feel like I want to go but I'm little scared to go there. Yes, I know, it's only 1-3 months but still. To me it's hard to leave. I know there's work for me in here (if I don't screw this totally) but somehow I want to get somewhere else.


Okay, that's all about that.

Next thing. Some music.
I've found new bands. Or one specific band has made me fall in love. About 2 weeks after I blogged last time, I was almost dragged to see Amoral. Well, it was good thing, I'm still in that road. I've seen them 4 times in 6 months. 2 times of them in Helsinki. I travelled all the way to Helsinki 2 weeks ago to see them. It was crazy but so worth it. Those guys are just awesome. So nice and.. yeah.
I saw Lady Gaga about 3,5 months ago. It was amazing. Can't find the word good enough to describe it. Semi Precious Weapons was pure awesomeness too. And Kelis.
In New Year, it was goodbye show for Reflexion. They're having a break. No one doesn't know if they're coming back. Even they don't know that. I lost one of biggest bands in my life. I cried so hard. And that show was recorded so we'll wait for DVD right now. AND I finally took first pic ever with someone. This is the place I would love to stay forever : http://twitpic.com/3mgorl
I started to play guitar again. I bought new acoustic guitar as christmas present to myself. You can see my beauty here : http://twitpic.com/3hunhy She needs a name so let me know if you have some in your mind.

I'm planning to go to Germany next summer. I was there last summer and I fell in love. And I planned maybe I visit in England too. Not sure about that yet. I should visit in Slovenia too, but I think it's not gonna happen next summer :(

What else? My sister is growing fast! She's walking and learning new things everyday. She's pretty adorable.
Okay, now I'm gonna take my eating break.


Love,
Tekni

2 kommenttia:

  1. Sometimes it's a good idea to do things you kind of want to do, but are scared to do. Conquering your fears gives you this almost superhuman feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. And besides, if you don't you might regret it. Of course, if you find something else you'd rather be doing, go for that, but if you don't...

    VastaaPoista
  2. I've been thinking both options. I know I might regret if I don't even send those job applications. But somehow it's easy to explain it to myself and other if I don't send them. "I've been working so much, I didn't have time" or "I have this job, I won't let them down and just go away". Actually, right now I feel like I'm gonna regret for sure not sending those applications. I'm going to get some more info about those jobs and go for it.

    VastaaPoista